The finance market is rigged against the American people.
Wall Street billionaires, including hedge funds, are profiting from this daily.
Playing the market unfairly by manipulating stocks on a mass scale is “legal” and ethical when done by “them,” yet when the American people play by the same rules, the game is suddenly “unfair” and “illegal.”
The now infamous GameStop squeeze, was the beginning of the collapse of their house of cards. When amateur traders on Reddit managed to squeeze the stock sending shares soaring from $17 to $342, American’s began to wake up to their true power. The power of the group, the people, the patriots.
This run sparked an even more interesting topic: a run on silver.
Since precious metals are outside the financial system there would be no way to stop this. By doing a run on silver and silver has short positions it can even boost price up. If it was at fair market value silver would be priced around $6500 an ounce from $25 today.
Why? Silver is the Epitome of Wall Street manipulation and its Achilles’ heel.
Silver is now hard to mine, and vitally necessary for the electric movement taking over the world.
Here are 7 more reasons a squeeze on silver is not only possible but probable:
1. It’s naturally occurring, available quantity of gold/silver has a ratio of 1:8, yet the price ratio is 1:70! This ratio could drop massively increasing the silver price. Silver is lighter than gold so the mines are close to the surface of the earth and most have been depleted. Today over 2/3 of silver is mined as a by-product above-ground. The actual above ground ounces of silver is less than gold.
2. Green and other future technologies will require a lot of silver for efficiency purposes since it’s the absolute best element to to conduct electricity and has other unique properties that no other cement can substitute.
3. Silver is still 50% down from its all time high 10 years ago – the quantity of silver mined has been lower and even decreasing that then increase in inflation and silver is a good hedge against both inflation AND deflation, historically speaking. If accounted for monetary inflation the natural equilibrium price should be around $1000 but this can be pushed higher due to massive short interest due to bullion banks.
4. Historic justice: the silver price has been historically kept down for nearly 100 years. First, by the US government from 1935-1970 because it was too effective as a hedge against inflation. Afterwards, confirmed by Wikileaks, the US and London bankers took over this role by pushing the creation of the precious metals section at the COMEX so banks could artificially keep the price down.
5. The precedent: it has happened before during 1979-180 when the price of silver went from $6 to $50 due to the Hunt brothers hoarding the physical and buying more via futures that were supposed to be delivered. COMEX changed the rules before the delivery eventually leading to the end of the squeeze
6. The game of musical shares: There is an enormous shortage between the silver traded on paper and actual silver due to the elite and financials game of musical chairs. There is a MASSIVE divergence between silver traded on paper and actual physical silver. Around 200-400 times more paper silver than physical. GameStop is NOTHING compared to this.
7. They can’t issue more silver unlike the ability to issue more stocks or fiat currency. It’s an extremely safe store of value as electronic means of payment all depend on electricity and electricity depends on silver. Also it’s an amazing hedge against unavoidable future inflation. It takes YEARS to properly set a new mine.
Reddits WallstreetBETS already triggered a run on silver. Investors bought 28.3% of last years ETF total in a single day.
If these investors and the American people can squeeze silver it’s the end of Fiat currency.
If we all bought silver and gold it would bring the markets to their knees.
It would be a serious situation and expose the manipulation of precious metals.
It will bring silver to its true value of around $6500 an ounce.
This is one boat you definitely do not want to miss… and could be the difference between profiting massively and living your golden years in comfort beyond your imagination, or losing it all when the house of cards inevitably falls.
If your401(k) and IRA are NOT in a self-directed account you are the most vulnerable to the failing of the system which is now quickly approaching.
Silver and gold, have and always will be God’s money. They are the only secure means of protecting yourself and your family.